±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Head of Forensics London £75,000 + package
Salary: £75,000 base, plus car allowance and bonus
Location: London/ Leeds
Head of Forensics needed to join leading security consultancy.
It is essential that candidates have a strong technical forensic background with experience managing client engagements and forensic teams. Candidates must be commercially aware with experience working with sales teams to develop business within a customer environment.
Candidates MUST have previous working experience in managing commercial forensics functions; with an emphasis on electronic attack and incident response.
This is a client facing role (60%+). Activities will include, but not be limited to; liaising with sales and marketing function, developing relationships between law firms and major clients for forensic services, presenting forensics service to key customers, attending exhibitions and conferences, attending monthly operation reviews to report on the business unit performance etc
Candidates should ideally be commutable to London, Manchester or Leeds.
Apply now and speak to one of our consultants.
Chrisholt @ dclsearch.com