±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
Head of Forensics London £75,000 + package
Salary: £75,000 base, plus car allowance and bonus
Location: London/ Leeds
Head of Forensics needed to join leading security consultancy.
It is essential that candidates have a strong technical forensic background with experience managing client engagements and forensic teams. Candidates must be commercially aware with experience working with sales teams to develop business within a customer environment.
Candidates MUST have previous working experience in managing commercial forensics functions; with an emphasis on electronic attack and incident response.
This is a client facing role (60%+). Activities will include, but not be limited to; liaising with sales and marketing function, developing relationships between law firms and major clients for forensic services, presenting forensics service to key customers, attending exhibitions and conferences, attending monthly operation reviews to report on the business unit performance etc
Candidates should ideally be commutable to London, Manchester or Leeds.
Apply now and speak to one of our consultants.
Chrisholt @ dclsearch.com