±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 5
New Yesterday: 5
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
±Follow Forensic Focus
Head of Forensics London £75,000 + package
Salary: £75,000 base, plus car allowance and bonus
Location: London/ Leeds
Head of Forensics needed to join leading security consultancy.
It is essential that candidates have a strong technical forensic background with experience managing client engagements and forensic teams. Candidates must be commercially aware with experience working with sales teams to develop business within a customer environment.
Candidates MUST have previous working experience in managing commercial forensics functions; with an emphasis on electronic attack and incident response.
This is a client facing role (60%+). Activities will include, but not be limited to; liaising with sales and marketing function, developing relationships between law firms and major clients for forensic services, presenting forensics service to key customers, attending exhibitions and conferences, attending monthly operation reviews to report on the business unit performance etc
Candidates should ideally be commutable to London, Manchester or Leeds.
Apply now and speak to one of our consultants.
Chrisholt @ dclsearch.com