±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Head of Forensics London £75,000 + package
Salary: £75,000 base, plus car allowance and bonus
Location: London/ Leeds
Head of Forensics needed to join leading security consultancy.
It is essential that candidates have a strong technical forensic background with experience managing client engagements and forensic teams. Candidates must be commercially aware with experience working with sales teams to develop business within a customer environment.
Candidates MUST have previous working experience in managing commercial forensics functions; with an emphasis on electronic attack and incident response.
This is a client facing role (60%+). Activities will include, but not be limited to; liaising with sales and marketing function, developing relationships between law firms and major clients for forensic services, presenting forensics service to key customers, attending exhibitions and conferences, attending monthly operation reviews to report on the business unit performance etc
Candidates should ideally be commutable to London, Manchester or Leeds.
Apply now and speak to one of our consultants.
Chrisholt @ dclsearch.com