±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
Incident Response & Forensic Specialist - London
London £500 - £600 per day - Initial 3 Month Contract
We are looking for an Incident Response & Forensic Specialist t o develop a security incident and investigations Governance Framework comprising policies, procedures, standards and run books for the client. The role also requires the ability to act as an incident responder supporting Group Security investigations and forensic requirements.
" Develop the global Incident Response and Investigations Governance Framework, Policies, Procedures and standards. With particular emphasis on Investigative governance, Forensics and Incident response run books.
" Support the technical response to security incidents
" Support security and other business area investigations
" Assist develop and implement a global CSIRT capability
" Perform evidential level acquisition and forensic analysis of electronically stored information. Work cross functionally with other response capabilities such as Business Continuity and IT Incident Management to ensure alignment.
" Experience in writing Incident and Investigation Policies, Procedures and Standards
" Expertise in managing high-value and high volume information security incidents and investigations
" Expert knowledge of forensic collection, retention and legal requirements, across Linux, Unix and Windows platforms
" Outstanding technical analytical skills and ability to perform investigative analysis
" Strong understanding of data protection and privacy laws.
" Ability to articulate complex issues into written reports
" Experience of reverse engineering malware.
" Experience working in an established CSIRT programme
" Flexible attitude and ability to meet deadlines and enterprise needs under pressure
" Ability to influence and direct senior stakeholders
" Experience with EnCase, eDiscovery tools, desired but not essential.
" Experience within the gambling and gaming industry/law enforcement/military/IT/service/high transaction volume/financial services industries.
CV's to billy @ propriusrecruitment.com or call for details 020 7618 0965