±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Incident Response & Forensic Specialist - London
London £500 - £600 per day - Initial 3 Month Contract
We are looking for an Incident Response & Forensic Specialist t o develop a security incident and investigations Governance Framework comprising policies, procedures, standards and run books for the client. The role also requires the ability to act as an incident responder supporting Group Security investigations and forensic requirements.
" Develop the global Incident Response and Investigations Governance Framework, Policies, Procedures and standards. With particular emphasis on Investigative governance, Forensics and Incident response run books.
" Support the technical response to security incidents
" Support security and other business area investigations
" Assist develop and implement a global CSIRT capability
" Perform evidential level acquisition and forensic analysis of electronically stored information. Work cross functionally with other response capabilities such as Business Continuity and IT Incident Management to ensure alignment.
" Experience in writing Incident and Investigation Policies, Procedures and Standards
" Expertise in managing high-value and high volume information security incidents and investigations
" Expert knowledge of forensic collection, retention and legal requirements, across Linux, Unix and Windows platforms
" Outstanding technical analytical skills and ability to perform investigative analysis
" Strong understanding of data protection and privacy laws.
" Ability to articulate complex issues into written reports
" Experience of reverse engineering malware.
" Experience working in an established CSIRT programme
" Flexible attitude and ability to meet deadlines and enterprise needs under pressure
" Ability to influence and direct senior stakeholders
" Experience with EnCase, eDiscovery tools, desired but not essential.
" Experience within the gambling and gaming industry/law enforcement/military/IT/service/high transaction volume/financial services industries.
CV's to billy @ propriusrecruitment.com or call for details 020 7618 0965