±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 10
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
Junior Forensic Analyst (German speaking) London- £30K basic
The ideal candidate will have some corporate work experience of computer forensics and ediscovery, have a background in IT and be educated to degree level.
The successful candidate also needs to be a good problem solver, hardworking and flexible on working hours.
In this role you be based in central London and regularly travel around to Germany, and Europe and Asia on occasion, which also means that you need to have excellent client facing skills.
In return you will work to a leading name in the industry, be part of a growing company, and work in a friendly and professional team that has opportunities for career progression and personal development.
The salary is negotiable and depends on experience.
For a full job spec and to apply please send your CV to teval @ specialistsolutionsuk.co.uk
Specialist Solutions UK is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Specialist Solutions UK is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.