±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 8
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
· OS X Mavericks Metadata
· Bitcoin Forensics – A Journey into the Dark Web
· Analysis Of iOS Notes App
±Follow Forensic Focus
eDiscovery Technician- £28K- London
As part of a massive company expansion programme we are recruiting for an eDiscovery Technicians to work on Electronic Disclosure projects.
One of the worlds leading and fastest growing consulting firm for Computer Forensic and eDiscovery services.
Knowledge of widely used database products such as MS Access and MS SQL highly desirable, especially for long-term job development.
Prior experience in litigation support industry, including traditional scanning and coding and especially electronic discovery, very desirable.
Ability to communicate effectively.
Employ proprietary and off the shelf electronic discovery processing software and proprietary procedures to transform raw electronic data into a uniform, searchable, image-enabled format.
Load exported data into Concordance, Summation, and other database products.
Preparation of data for hosting in the company’s proprietary platform.
Other Production duties, including QC of tiff images, as assigned by senior staff.
Provide internal and client support for proprietary and commercial hosted review applications.
£28,000 + benefits
How to apply
Please send your CV to teval @ specialistsolutionsuk.co.uk
Specialist Solutions UK is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Specialist Solutions UK is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.