±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 4
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
eDiscovery Technician- £28K- London
As part of a massive company expansion programme we are recruiting for an eDiscovery Technicians to work on Electronic Disclosure projects.
One of the worlds leading and fastest growing consulting firm for Computer Forensic and eDiscovery services.
Knowledge of widely used database products such as MS Access and MS SQL highly desirable, especially for long-term job development.
Prior experience in litigation support industry, including traditional scanning and coding and especially electronic discovery, very desirable.
Ability to communicate effectively.
Employ proprietary and off the shelf electronic discovery processing software and proprietary procedures to transform raw electronic data into a uniform, searchable, image-enabled format.
Load exported data into Concordance, Summation, and other database products.
Preparation of data for hosting in the company’s proprietary platform.
Other Production duties, including QC of tiff images, as assigned by senior staff.
Provide internal and client support for proprietary and commercial hosted review applications.
£28,000 + benefits
How to apply
Please send your CV to teval @ specialistsolutionsuk.co.uk
Specialist Solutions UK is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Specialist Solutions UK is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.