±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 4
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
Hosting Analyst- London- £28K-£35K (depending on experience)
Do you have direct experience with Relativity and iConect NXT system and case administration?
Do you have a good SQL knowledge and understanding of relational databases?
A world-wide management consulting firm has an opportunity for a Hosting Analyst.
In this role you will be based in Central London and support the Operation Manager on the day to day running of the kCura Relativity and iConect NXT service offerings. This position requires someone who is highly organized and results-driven with the ability to work effectively on multiple projects with competing priorities. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the litigation life cycle combined with a passion for product improvement and knowledge of Relativity and iConect NXT.
The Hosting Analyst will be responsible to:
• Support project teams in the effective use of Relativity and iConect NXT for analysis, document review and production
• Provide Relativity and iConect NXT issue resolution support
• Assist the Hosting Operations Manager to develop and implement processes, procedures and workflows for all aspects of the hosting service offering in the United Kingdom, Europe and the Middle East
• Identify inefficiencies within internal systems and processes and design/implement improvements
• Assist the Hosting Operations Manager with the case management and administration of Relativity and iConect NXT application systems (administering users, advanced reporting, index management, archiving and recovery)
• Deliver training on Relativity and iConect NXT to both internal and external clients
• Meet or exceed the service expectations of both internal and external clients
• Manage risks, priorities and expectations in a fast-paced, project driven environment
In return you will receive a competitive salary of between £28K- £40K depending on experience plus corporate benefits.
For more information and to apply please send your CV to teval @ specialistsolutionsuk.co.uk
Specialist Solutions UK is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Specialist Solutions UK is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Executive Search Consultant
Specialist Solutions UK
Office: 0845 309 1717
DDI: +44 121 764 7060
teval @ specialistsolutionsuk.co.uk
5th Floor Equipoint, Coventry Road, Yardley, Birmingham. B25 8AD