New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 8
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
· Windows 8: Important Considerations for Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery
Application Developers for Mobile Forensic Tool - Stockholm
This is a critical role within a rapidly growing company who supply one of the leading mobile forensics tools in the market place.
You should have a few years experience of working with C# and may also have experience in WPF or C++.
The people we are looking for should be self-directed and have a keen interest in new technology. You'll enjoy working in a team but also be happy to use your own initiative when required to make things happen.
Together with us you'll be working in an exciting area of application development for cutting edge technology.
We would welcome applications from either Swedish or English speaking applicants.
For more details please visit our website: www.msab.com/company/careers