±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 2
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensics Senior Manager, London
Key skills: - computer forensic, Data Breach/IP Theft investigations, business development.
Candidates must have current experience and expertise in the field forensics / network intrusion investigations and or eDiscovery.
This role will be a mix of commercial and technical consultancy. Candidates must have specific experience leading investigations, managing teams, developing client relationships, authoring reports, developing new business etc.
As well as a strong commercial background candidates must have a strong technical background with the following:
• EnCase v6 and Access Data FTK; S
• End-point and Enterprise hardware; S
• Network forensic tools (eg, wireshark, netwitness, silent runner)
• Proficiency in operating systems (linux, unix)
• Proficiency in shell scripting
• Complex evidential preservation (eg. email servers, network traffic, database systems);
This role promotes long term career development within an industry leader.
Apply now and speak to one of our consultants.
Email me at chris.holt @ dclsearch.com with your contact details and we can arrange a conversation.