±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 9
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensics Senior Manager, London
Key skills: - computer forensic, Data Breach/IP Theft investigations, business development.
Candidates must have current experience and expertise in the field forensics / network intrusion investigations and or eDiscovery.
This role will be a mix of commercial and technical consultancy. Candidates must have specific experience leading investigations, managing teams, developing client relationships, authoring reports, developing new business etc.
As well as a strong commercial background candidates must have a strong technical background with the following:
• EnCase v6 and Access Data FTK; S
• End-point and Enterprise hardware; S
• Network forensic tools (eg, wireshark, netwitness, silent runner)
• Proficiency in operating systems (linux, unix)
• Proficiency in shell scripting
• Complex evidential preservation (eg. email servers, network traffic, database systems);
This role promotes long term career development within an industry leader.
Apply now and speak to one of our consultants.
Email me at chris.holt @ dclsearch.com with your contact details and we can arrange a conversation.