±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 9
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
Forensics Senior Manager, London
Key skills: - computer forensic, Data Breach/IP Theft investigations, business development.
Candidates must have current experience and expertise in the field forensics / network intrusion investigations and or eDiscovery.
This role will be a mix of commercial and technical consultancy. Candidates must have specific experience leading investigations, managing teams, developing client relationships, authoring reports, developing new business etc.
As well as a strong commercial background candidates must have a strong technical background with the following:
• EnCase v6 and Access Data FTK; S
• End-point and Enterprise hardware; S
• Network forensic tools (eg, wireshark, netwitness, silent runner)
• Proficiency in operating systems (linux, unix)
• Proficiency in shell scripting
• Complex evidential preservation (eg. email servers, network traffic, database systems);
This role promotes long term career development within an industry leader.
Apply now and speak to one of our consultants.
Email me at chris.holt @ dclsearch.com with your contact details and we can arrange a conversation.