New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 5
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
· Windows 8: Important Considerations for Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery
Forensics Senior Manager, London
Key skills: - computer forensic, Data Breach/IP Theft investigations, business development.
Candidates must have current experience and expertise in the field forensics / network intrusion investigations and or eDiscovery.
This role will be a mix of commercial and technical consultancy. Candidates must have specific experience leading investigations, managing teams, developing client relationships, authoring reports, developing new business etc.
As well as a strong commercial background candidates must have a strong technical background with the following:
• EnCase v6 and Access Data FTK; S
• End-point and Enterprise hardware; S
• Network forensic tools (eg, wireshark, netwitness, silent runner)
• Proficiency in operating systems (linux, unix)
• Proficiency in shell scripting
• Complex evidential preservation (eg. email servers, network traffic, database systems);
This role promotes long term career development within an industry leader.
Apply now and speak to one of our consultants.
Email me at chris.holt @ dclsearch.com with your contact details and we can arrange a conversation.