±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensics Senior Manager, London
Key skills: - computer forensic, Data Breach/IP Theft investigations, business development.
Candidates must have current experience and expertise in the field forensics / network intrusion investigations and or eDiscovery.
This role will be a mix of commercial and technical consultancy. Candidates must have specific experience leading investigations, managing teams, developing client relationships, authoring reports, developing new business etc.
As well as a strong commercial background candidates must have a strong technical background with the following:
• EnCase v6 and Access Data FTK; S
• End-point and Enterprise hardware; S
• Network forensic tools (eg, wireshark, netwitness, silent runner)
• Proficiency in operating systems (linux, unix)
• Proficiency in shell scripting
• Complex evidential preservation (eg. email servers, network traffic, database systems);
This role promotes long term career development within an industry leader.
Apply now and speak to one of our consultants.
Email me at chris.holt @ dclsearch.com with your contact details and we can arrange a conversation.