±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
±Follow Forensic Focus
E-Discovery Consultant- London- £40-£50K basic + 10% bonus
The opportunity would suite a professional at the mid-tier level, with sector experience of using Relativity, Nuix, Clearwell or another E-D platform.
In this Consultative role you will advise clients on the collections of data, processing of data, data reduction and document management. You will also have very good communication skills, be able to work with legal clients, and understand the commercial impact of electronic discovery projects.
In this role there is a real cross between legal and technical tasks, interacting with clients directly, and operating platforms, and you must be able to understand or self train on the operation of platforms used, and understand the implications and then do it.
An essential requirement is that you fully understand the process of how to collect, push and review data in order to support the client along, and excellent interpersonal skills.
There will be some European travel for onsite work which means you must have no issues with getting security clearance/VISA etc.
French or German language skills would also be beneficial but not essential.
The company is very diverse; with a lot of very intelligent people on the team, that operates world-wide. The London office has a very close community with an open culture. The projects that you will get involved in will be both intellectually and technically challenging.
In return you can expect a salary of around £40- £45K basic, 10% bonus and a wealth of corporate benefits.
For More information and to apply please send your CV to teval @ specialistsolutionsuk.co.uk
Specialist Solutions UK is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Specialist Solutions UK is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.