±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
E-Discovery Consultant- London- £40-£50K basic + 10% bonus
The opportunity would suite a professional at the mid-tier level, with sector experience of using Relativity, Nuix, Clearwell or another E-D platform.
In this Consultative role you will advise clients on the collections of data, processing of data, data reduction and document management. You will also have very good communication skills, be able to work with legal clients, and understand the commercial impact of electronic discovery projects.
In this role there is a real cross between legal and technical tasks, interacting with clients directly, and operating platforms, and you must be able to understand or self train on the operation of platforms used, and understand the implications and then do it.
An essential requirement is that you fully understand the process of how to collect, push and review data in order to support the client along, and excellent interpersonal skills.
There will be some European travel for onsite work which means you must have no issues with getting security clearance/VISA etc.
French or German language skills would also be beneficial but not essential.
The company is very diverse; with a lot of very intelligent people on the team, that operates world-wide. The London office has a very close community with an open culture. The projects that you will get involved in will be both intellectually and technically challenging.
In return you can expect a salary of around £40- £45K basic, 10% bonus and a wealth of corporate benefits.
For More information and to apply please send your CV to teval @ specialistsolutionsuk.co.uk
Specialist Solutions UK is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Specialist Solutions UK is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.