New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 9
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
CF career outlook
Just look at the mobile phone - a device which only made calls or txt just a few years ago, is now a powerful computer in your pocket, with 24/7 access to the internet from [almost] anywhere in the world.
To be honest, people can make 'predictions', but as the industry is so young nobody really knows for sure.