±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 6
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Technical Computer Forensic Examiner - DEU - Washington DC
Job Title:Technical Computer Forensic Examiner - DEU
Agency:Federal Trade Commission
Job Announcement Number:BCP-PI-2012-0015
This position is located in the Bureau of Consumer Protection, Division of Planning and Information. The incumbent serves as a forensic examiner and is responsible for providing on-going advice and assistance to the legal staff on applying and integrating technological capabilities through every aspect of electronic data acquisition, case investigation, and litigation. The incumbent reports to the Supervisory Litigation Support Specialist.
- Senior Member