±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 11
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
Video Record Standards for Court [UK]
I work for a company that provide hi-tech emergency response vehicles. One of the police vehicles features is to record from a number of feeds onto a Video Server which records the video onto Hard disks or can stream the feeds to HQ.
The question i have is, are there any defined video standards for use in court. This would include issues such as:
- Does there need to be a correct watermark/overlap time stamp on the recorded material?
- Would you need to log personnel details that have access and use of the vehicle?
- Would the server front require some sort of lock device to prevent physically tampering?
If you could recommend any standards to help admissibility in court or publishes that would help that would be great.