New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
· Windows 8: Important Considerations for Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery
Senior Consultant in e-Discovery, London, £45-£55K
The primary responsibility of this position is to be part of a cross-functional team that manages all areas related to the collection, migration, processing, analysis, conversion,
quality assurance, tracking, and management of client data.
• Liaise with clients and project managers regarding client requests and manage expectations.
• Plan and execute electronic evidence collection exercises, on-site at client premises around the UK and abroad.
• Utilise industry standard and bespoke software to access, extract and cull data from electronic evidence sources.
• Assume responsibility for day-to-day data processing, conversion, analysis, quality control, import, and other specialized tasks including interaction with other consultants, supervisors, and client personnel.
• Co-ordinate closely with colleagues within and across teams to manage the delivery of client requirements.
• Create SQL scripts and utilise processing applications and tools to meet client requirements or to improve efficiency.
• Be customer-service-oriented to meet client deadlines, including working out of business hours when necessary.
• Travel as required to ensure effective management of case activities. (Minimal notice possible).
• Ideally at least two years of experience of working in an e-Discovery or technology related role.
• Familiarity with personal computer and server hardware, operating systems and software.
• 2:1 degree in a technology focused subject such as computer science, forensic computing or information systems, or equivalent experience.
• Self developer that demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solutions.
• Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and support the team’s goals above individual goals.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while handling multiple tasks through completion.
• Good communicator who can perform in a client facing role.
• Flexible with working hours and has the ability to work in a cross-functional team.
• Familiarity with email server software (Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes).
• Have a good understanding of transact SQL and relational databases.
• Knowledge of programming (C++, Java, Visual Basic, PERL).
• Familiarity with EnCase.
• Experience of the collection and extraction of electronic data to forensic principles and associated audit trail documentation.
• Experience of performing forensic analysis, reporting and writing of witness statements.
• Experience with document review management applications such as Ringtail, Concordance, Summation, Relativity or Introspect.
• Knowledge and execution of data manipulation tasks, data conversion and data analysis activities in a SQL environment.
• Litigation support experience.
My Teams Specialisms: Digital Forensics, e-Discovery, InfoSec, IT Security and BC.
For more information about this role please send your CV to:
craig.johnson @ redsnappergroup.co.uk
Red Snapper Group
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Security Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
- Senior Member