New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 10
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
Forensic & e-Disclosure Senior Director, London, £80k-£120k
This role will allow you to combine your technical expertise with the opportunity to play a key role in the management of the team itself. Whilst they are currently being approached pro-actively by clients if needed you will also be expected to play a leadership role in the growth of the practice through the development of new business.
As a Senior Manager/Director you should have expertise in the entire process of collecting, analysing and presenting electronically stored data for the purpose of investigations and litigation. You will be able to run electronic disclosure exercises and/or data analytics projects, both large and small. You will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the development of the practice. This will involve taking a leadership role in the management of the team including people development. Another aspect of the role will be building the business through visibility in the external market place and playing a key role in the delivery of the team's business development strategy.
To be considered you would require:
• 2.1 degree or above in a field with emphasis on technical, analytical and/or problem solving skills
• Proven ability to lead large projects
• Proven ability in developing client relationships and the ability to take a lead on business development initiatives
• Proven reputation for developing and coaching staff alongside wider practice development
• Strong data processing skills in electronic disclosure environments
• Strong computer forensic analysis skills
• Skills in the administration of document review platforms
• Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking capabilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary: Extremely competitive base and benefits/bonus
My Teams Specialisms: Digital Forensics, e-Discovery, InfoSec, IT Security and BC.
For more information about this role please send your CV to:
craig.johnson @ redsnappergroup.co.uk
Red Snapper Group
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Security Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
- Senior Member