New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
Consulting Manager, Digital Forensics - San Diego
The ideal candidate profile: The Digital Forensics Manager is knowledgeable of technology and procedures in the examination of digital technology (hardware and software) and can evaluate results and conclusions in cases involving digital evidence. The Manager is also responsible for performing computer fraud and forensic investigations; electronic discovery involving a wide range of data repositories, computer software and databases; analyses of electronic data; and some programming. A Manager provides leadership on client engagements and is responsible for day-to-day client interactions, client deliverables, project management, budgets and quality assurance, supervising and coaching staff. A Manager assumes billing management responsibility and participates in business development activities.
* Manages and executes data collections from a wide range of data repositories in a legally defensible manner.
* Manages and examines digital evidence for presentation in court or to client’s management and/or legal team.
* Manages and performs data analysis, data mining, or data modeling on databases.
* Serves as the day-to-day leader on engagements with strong project management skills and quality standards.
* Regularly interacts with clients, expected to generate a moderate amount of revenue by recognizing opportunities to sell our client’s services, and/or participate in proposals.
* Develops industry/practice expertise and consulting capabilities.
* Leverages jobs and develops people by structuring and supervising work, coaching subordinates and effectively delegating.
* Manages small to mid sized engagements.
* Manages existing relationships.
* Communicates big picture concepts that demonstrate an understanding of the underlying detail.
* Develop solutions for recognized problems.
* Participates on cross-functional teams across the spectrum of our client’s services.
* B.S. in Computer Sciences, MIS, Mathematics, or other related major.
* At least 5 years experience in two or more of the following:
* Conducting computer forensics investigations,
* Subject matter expertise in proper forensic procedures for data collection,
* Evidence handling and reporting on the results of investigations, or
* Performing sophisticated data modeling, data mining, or data analysis.
* Experience in the care, handling, and protection of data.
* Ability to develop client relationships.
* Proven ability to build practice morale.
* Ability and willingness to coach subordinates and effectively delegate.
* Ability to manage digital evidence data collections and examinations.
* Ability to manage data modeling, data mining, or data analysis projects.
* Experience with programming and scripting languages such as C, C#, C++, PERL, SQL, and VB.
*Encase certification a plus
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision/life&disability, 401(k), work/life programs, employee stock purchase plan and a generous paid time off policy.
For consideration, please forward a copy of your resume and salary requirements to:
Mark R. Gerety
G2A Executive Search™
Main: 415.200.0972 Ext. 3
mark @ g2ainc.com
G2A is a global recruiting firm. We provide companies with their greatest resource, People.