±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
Internet Cache Analysis - What R U using and do you like it?
Looking to buy an internet cache analysis tool and want to see what people are having success or frustration with out there. I've used CacheBack and NetAnalysis before, but not much in the last 12 months and its hard to tell from the outside how software is really performing..... so what are you using and do you like it?
Thanks for your input...
Paul Pratley MIT, CFCE, GCFA, ENCE, QSA
Verizon Business Investigative Response
- Senior Member
Jason Pickens, EnCE, EnCEP
New York, NY
you may try to use Mandiant's Web Historian - it's a free tool and does a good job on parsing Internet artifacts. You may use it to parse local box or to parse offline files from acquired evidence (e.g. mounted LEF).
Thank you and good luck!