±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 8
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
Forensic incident response consultant - London - £45,000
Forensic Incident response consultant needed to join leading international consultancy.
Candidates must have a strong technical networking/ windows background with specific experience within the forensic incident response / handling industry.
Candidates certified with GIAC Certified Incident Handle (GCIH)
Or GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA) are highly desirable!
A successful candidate must have a forensic background using tools like WireShark, NetWitness, FireEye, Maltego
Candidates MUST have technical experience using some or all or the following tools;
Live memory capture / analysis tools: Memoryze, Redline, Volatility, HBGary Responder, F-Response
Malware analysis: IDA Pro, Ollydbg, Cuckoo Sandbox, SysInternals tools (AutoRuns, Process Explorer, Process Monitor, SigCheck), CaptureBAT
Disk capture/analysis: EnCase, X-Ways
The role will, amongst other things, will be to detect, respond and resolve computer security cyber incidents.
The right candidate will have extensive knowledge of windows systems and understanding how malware works and the technicalities it brings with it. Advanced knowledge in areas such as physical write-blocking, software write-blocking, forensic boot CDs, network capture tools and cyber security is desirable.
Applicants will be at an advantage with the following certifications: GCFA, GCFE, GCIA, GCIH
Salary: £45,000 with benefits
If you are interested please feel free to contact me on 0208 663 4030 and ask for Chris Holt
Email me on chris.holt @ dclsearch.com