±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
Forensic incident response consultant - London - £45,000
Forensic Incident response consultant needed to join leading international consultancy.
Candidates must have a strong technical networking/ windows background with specific experience within the forensic incident response / handling industry.
Candidates certified with GIAC Certified Incident Handle (GCIH)
Or GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA) are highly desirable!
A successful candidate must have a forensic background using tools like WireShark, NetWitness, FireEye, Maltego
Candidates MUST have technical experience using some or all or the following tools;
Live memory capture / analysis tools: Memoryze, Redline, Volatility, HBGary Responder, F-Response
Malware analysis: IDA Pro, Ollydbg, Cuckoo Sandbox, SysInternals tools (AutoRuns, Process Explorer, Process Monitor, SigCheck), CaptureBAT
Disk capture/analysis: EnCase, X-Ways
The role will, amongst other things, will be to detect, respond and resolve computer security cyber incidents.
The right candidate will have extensive knowledge of windows systems and understanding how malware works and the technicalities it brings with it. Advanced knowledge in areas such as physical write-blocking, software write-blocking, forensic boot CDs, network capture tools and cyber security is desirable.
Applicants will be at an advantage with the following certifications: GCFA, GCFE, GCIA, GCIH
Salary: £45,000 with benefits
If you are interested please feel free to contact me on 0208 663 4030 and ask for Chris Holt
Email me on chris.holt @ dclsearch.com