±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
Digital Forensics & Computer Fraud Manager (new opportunity)
Salary: £44,000 to £55,000
Role: One of the world’s leading financial services institutions is looking to appoint a Senior Manager in Computer / Digital Forensics. The role involves working within a small global team of technical analysts but reporting to a UK manager. The purpose of this role is to provide technical forensic support for investigations and incidents, covering the end to end process. It also involves the forensic acquisition and analysis of data from a range of sources including PCs but also servers, windows/solaris platforms, embedded file servers, virtual servers, firewalls, networks and mobile devices (including laptops)
Experience needed for this role includes:
- Forensic sourcing / analysis of data
- Support of investigations
- Writing forensic investigation reports
Closing date: ASAP
To discuss this requirement and other clients BeecherMadden represents, please contact Luke Vile
Email: luke.vile @ beechermadden.com
Phone: + 44 (0) 20 3036 0822
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an Employment Agency.
BeecherMadden is an equal opportunities recruiter.