±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 8
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Computer Forensics Contract / Urgent Assignment - London
Computer Forensics Investigation Consultant (CONTRACT)
Dependant on experience
A team of 12 has just lost it's Senior CF Investigator, and they are looking to replace with a contractor for the next 3-6 months. This contract will involve:
- Working in a large bank, renowned for it's security systems
- Supporting end to end forensic investigations
- Working on stand alone devices, as well as networks/servers
- Report writing and presenting to business level
ASAP - ideally 20th July
To discuss this requirement please contact me directly:
luke.vile @ beechermadden.com
+44 (0) 20 3036 0822
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an Employment Agency.
BeecherMadden is an equal opportunities recruiter.