±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 6
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
"Finding Evidence in an Online World" webinar recording/PDF
Sincere thanks to Jad Saliba for agreeing to re-record the presentation yesterday as a result of the audio issues we experienced during the live version. Also, a number of people requested a PDF version of the slides and Jad has kindly made that available here.
A free trial of IEF (the software used in the presentation) is available at http://www.jadsoftware.com/trial and for details of a 10% discount available until August 1st 2012 please contact email@example.com
- Site Admin