Visitors: 61

±Follow Forensic Focus

Join our LinkedIn group

Subscribe to news

Subscribe to forums

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe to tweets

Digital Forensics Strategic Partnership

Basic listing free. Premium listing ($79) includes listing on Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed, notification sent to Forensic Focus Twitter followers, a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page, a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group and guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter. Learn more.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Digital Forensics Strategic Partnership

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:36 am

NetSecurity is a digital forensics, cyber security, and training company based in Dulles, Virginia. Our mission is to protect, defend, and recover valuable assets from the most advanced cyber attacks. NetSecurity Forensic Labs is a state-of-the-art secure computer forensics facility that is equipped with leading-edge tools and technologies, staffed with industry certified and licensed experts, and employs processes, which yield timely and accurate results that withstand legal scrutiny. NetSecurity’s Hands-on How-To® Training program provides real-world simulated and step-by-step "how-to" training, enabling you to perform your job efficiently and successfully.

NetSecurity provides services, including: cyber security, penetration testing, digital forensics investigations, incident response, malware analysis, e-discovery, and Hands-On How-To® training. NetSecurity helps Federal agencies, financial institutions, law firms, and corporations overcome their challenges. NetSecurity holds a GSA Schedule Contract, is an SBA-certified 8(a) company, and has DoD Top Secret Facility Clearance.

NetSecurity is interested in forming strategic relationships with partners, consultants, vendors, and independent contractors who are experts in their fields. Partnering allows us to pool resources relating to forensics/security engagements and training events, cross-market our offerings,and referral opportunities and customers to each other. We seek to partner with you as a sub-contractor in your current or future projects.

To discuss teaming or partnership opportunityies, please contact Chance Butler directly at cbutler @ netsecurity.com or (703) 444-9009. Alternatively you can send a PM to me on here as well. More information can be obtained from our website at: netsecurity.com.  

Chanko86

Re: Digital Forensics Strategic Partnership

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:18 am

I've responded to the email that you sent to my work address, and haven't heard back.

Thanks.  

keydet89

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:26 am

- keydet89
I've responded to the email that you sent to my work address, and haven't heard back.

Thanks.

I heard back from them, but it seems like they were more interested in getting my leads ("What can you offer us?") than actually working in a partnership. I gave them some info about my area and haven't heard back from them since.

Marc Yu
PensacolaForensics.com  

marcyu

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:41 pm

The whole post reads just like an advertising brouchure...  

Adam10541

Reply to topicReply to topic

Share this forum topic to encourage more replies

Page 1 of 1