±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29213|
|New Yesterday: 9||Visitors: 52|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
e-Discovery / Forensic Internship
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced digital forensic and e-Discovery team for a period of 2-3 months. You will be supporting senior team members in digital forensic and e-Discovery matters as well as undertaking a number of projects independently. This includes development of service offerings with new products, process improvement and development, research and potential software development.
This role will suite those entering the final year of studies, graduates or those studying for a Masters degree in a digital forensics or a related specialism.
Please apply in writing with a copy of your CV to michael.madelin @ millnet.co.uk by 31 August 2012.