±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
e-Discovery / Forensic Internship
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced digital forensic and e-Discovery team for a period of 2-3 months. You will be supporting senior team members in digital forensic and e-Discovery matters as well as undertaking a number of projects independently. This includes development of service offerings with new products, process improvement and development, research and potential software development.
This role will suite those entering the final year of studies, graduates or those studying for a Masters degree in a digital forensics or a related specialism.
Please apply in writing with a copy of your CV to michael.madelin @ millnet.co.uk by 31 August 2012.