New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
e-Discovery / Forensic Internship
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced digital forensic and e-Discovery team for a period of 2-3 months. You will be supporting senior team members in digital forensic and e-Discovery matters as well as undertaking a number of projects independently. This includes development of service offerings with new products, process improvement and development, research and potential software development.
This role will suite those entering the final year of studies, graduates or those studying for a Masters degree in a digital forensics or a related specialism.
Please apply in writing with a copy of your CV to michael.madelin @ millnet.co.uk by 31 August 2012.