±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 8
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
e-Discovery / Forensic Internship
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced digital forensic and e-Discovery team for a period of 2-3 months. You will be supporting senior team members in digital forensic and e-Discovery matters as well as undertaking a number of projects independently. This includes development of service offerings with new products, process improvement and development, research and potential software development.
This role will suite those entering the final year of studies, graduates or those studying for a Masters degree in a digital forensics or a related specialism.
Please apply in writing with a copy of your CV to michael.madelin @ millnet.co.uk by 31 August 2012.