±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 10
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
±Follow Forensic Focus
eDiscovery Support Specialist - Permanent - £50-£60K
E-discovery Support Specialist needed to join a London based Global Financial Institution.
The E-Discovery Support Specialist will be responsible for Managing the e-discovery cycle, including preservation, analysis and production.
Candidates must have:
- Experience working within an e-discovery or litigation support environment
- In-depth experience working with the EDRM – Electronic document and records management
- An understanding of the Legal and regulatory context that may impact the discovery process i.e. Preparation of forensic reports
Candidates must have exceptional communication as they will be presenting findings from the E-Discovery process to an international client base.
Although not a prerequisite, it is desirable that candidates have worked on the Clearwell E-Discovery platform.
This role promotes long term career development with an industry leader.
Apply now and speak to one of our consultants.
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 + bonus + benefits