±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
eDiscovery Support Specialist - Permanent - £50-£60K
E-discovery Support Specialist needed to join a London based Global Financial Institution.
The E-Discovery Support Specialist will be responsible for Managing the e-discovery cycle, including preservation, analysis and production.
Candidates must have:
- Experience working within an e-discovery or litigation support environment
- In-depth experience working with the EDRM – Electronic document and records management
- An understanding of the Legal and regulatory context that may impact the discovery process i.e. Preparation of forensic reports
Candidates must have exceptional communication as they will be presenting findings from the E-Discovery process to an international client base.
Although not a prerequisite, it is desirable that candidates have worked on the Clearwell E-Discovery platform.
This role promotes long term career development with an industry leader.
Apply now and speak to one of our consultants.
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 + bonus + benefits