±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 7
New Yesterday: 11
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
eDiscovery Support Specialist - Permanent - £50-£60K
E-discovery Support Specialist needed to join a London based Global Financial Institution.
The E-Discovery Support Specialist will be responsible for Managing the e-discovery cycle, including preservation, analysis and production.
Candidates must have:
- Experience working within an e-discovery or litigation support environment
- In-depth experience working with the EDRM – Electronic document and records management
- An understanding of the Legal and regulatory context that may impact the discovery process i.e. Preparation of forensic reports
Candidates must have exceptional communication as they will be presenting findings from the E-Discovery process to an international client base.
Although not a prerequisite, it is desirable that candidates have worked on the Clearwell E-Discovery platform.
This role promotes long term career development with an industry leader.
Apply now and speak to one of our consultants.
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 + bonus + benefits