New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
eDiscovery Support Specialist - Permanent - £50-£60K
E-discovery Support Specialist needed to join a London based Global Financial Institution.
The E-Discovery Support Specialist will be responsible for Managing the e-discovery cycle, including preservation, analysis and production.
Candidates must have:
- Experience working within an e-discovery or litigation support environment
- In-depth experience working with the EDRM – Electronic document and records management
- An understanding of the Legal and regulatory context that may impact the discovery process i.e. Preparation of forensic reports
Candidates must have exceptional communication as they will be presenting findings from the E-Discovery process to an international client base.
Although not a prerequisite, it is desirable that candidates have worked on the Clearwell E-Discovery platform.
This role promotes long term career development with an industry leader.
Apply now and speak to one of our consultants.
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 + bonus + benefits