±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 10
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
eDiscovery Support Specialist - Permanent - £50-£60K
E-discovery Support Specialist needed to join a London based Global Financial Institution.
The E-Discovery Support Specialist will be responsible for Managing the e-discovery cycle, including preservation, analysis and production.
Candidates must have:
- Experience working within an e-discovery or litigation support environment
- In-depth experience working with the EDRM – Electronic document and records management
- An understanding of the Legal and regulatory context that may impact the discovery process i.e. Preparation of forensic reports
Candidates must have exceptional communication as they will be presenting findings from the E-Discovery process to an international client base.
Although not a prerequisite, it is desirable that candidates have worked on the Clearwell E-Discovery platform.
This role promotes long term career development with an industry leader.
Apply now and speak to one of our consultants.
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 + bonus + benefits