±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 8
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
eDiscovery Manager - London - Circa £40 - £50k
• To support electronic discovery projects, forensically collect data and conduct basic forensic tasks
• Processing and management of eDiscovery projects including training (on occasion) internal and external legal teams on the use of eDiscovery tools.
• Develop a globally accessible eDiscovery Portal for use by Legal to ask questions; download eDiscovery Manuals and white papers.
• Excellent Organisational, Business & Communication Skills.
• Assist delivery of early project assessments, e.g. project scopes, resources required, cost estimates, etc.
• Understanding of Global Legal Challenges & Risks.
• Ability to conduct training to Legal Counsel, stakeholders, etc. on eDiscovery tools and techniques.
• Undertaken forensic collections of data and conduct basic forensic analysis tasks including data recovery
• To attend client’s sites to acquire forensic images of electronic data
• To manage projects throughout the entire eDiscovery process as outlined in the EDRM
• Research & renew of awareness of technology, legislation and techniques
The successful eDiscovery Manager will have excellent technical knowledge in
• Background in eDiscovery and litigation support with an awareness of products including Clearwell, Nuix, Relativity
• Client facing experience, you will deal with lawyers and many other official senior level employees.
• Experience with eDiscovery and forensic tools such as EnCase, Nuix and Relativity.
Understanding of ACPO guidelines
• Critical thinking, problem solving and the ability to respond to demanding situations.
Ideally you would have experience in a similar role either in house or working for a consultancy and must be very client focussed.
eDiscovery Manager - Forensic, Clearwell, Nuix, Relativity, e-Discovery