±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Forensic Support Engineer - eDiscovery - London
Ediscovery software specialist is looking to for two junior support engineers for its London based team.
The role is to remotely support and troubleshoot support ticket and direct customer calls within the Ediscovery leader.
Candidates must have current experience within computer forensic industry.
Of particular interest are computer forensic graduates or an individual looking for their 2nd role within the investigative industry. Perquisite skills must include experience using tools such as encase, FTK, etc and a strong scripting background ideally Ruby, ECMAScript, Python etc.
A successful candidate should understand the investigative process and ideally have some commercial experience.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within an industry leader, structured career development and extensive training offered.
Package: Upto £20,000- £30,000
Ref: CH 3125
Please contact me via email chris.holt @ dclsearch.com or call me on 0208 663 4030