±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensic Support Engineer - eDiscovery - London
Ediscovery software specialist is looking to for two junior support engineers for its London based team.
The role is to remotely support and troubleshoot support ticket and direct customer calls within the Ediscovery leader.
Candidates must have current experience within computer forensic industry.
Of particular interest are computer forensic graduates or an individual looking for their 2nd role within the investigative industry. Perquisite skills must include experience using tools such as encase, FTK, etc and a strong scripting background ideally Ruby, ECMAScript, Python etc.
A successful candidate should understand the investigative process and ideally have some commercial experience.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within an industry leader, structured career development and extensive training offered.
Package: Upto £20,000- £30,000
Ref: CH 3125
Please contact me via email chris.holt @ dclsearch.com or call me on 0208 663 4030