±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
Forensic Support Engineer - eDiscovery - London
Ediscovery software specialist is looking to for two junior support engineers for its London based team.
The role is to remotely support and troubleshoot support ticket and direct customer calls within the Ediscovery leader.
Candidates must have current experience within computer forensic industry.
Of particular interest are computer forensic graduates or an individual looking for their 2nd role within the investigative industry. Perquisite skills must include experience using tools such as encase, FTK, etc and a strong scripting background ideally Ruby, ECMAScript, Python etc.
A successful candidate should understand the investigative process and ideally have some commercial experience.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within an industry leader, structured career development and extensive training offered.
Package: Upto £20,000- £30,000
Ref: CH 3125
Please contact me via email chris.holt @ dclsearch.com or call me on 0208 663 4030