±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 6
New Yesterday: 7
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensic Support Engineer - eDiscovery - London
Ediscovery software specialist is looking to for two junior support engineers for its London based team.
The role is to remotely support and troubleshoot support ticket and direct customer calls within the Ediscovery leader.
Candidates must have current experience within computer forensic industry.
Of particular interest are computer forensic graduates or an individual looking for their 2nd role within the investigative industry. Perquisite skills must include experience using tools such as encase, FTK, etc and a strong scripting background ideally Ruby, ECMAScript, Python etc.
A successful candidate should understand the investigative process and ideally have some commercial experience.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within an industry leader, structured career development and extensive training offered.
Package: Upto £20,000- £30,000
Ref: CH 3125
Please contact me via email chris.holt @ dclsearch.com or call me on 0208 663 4030