±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 8
New Yesterday: 2
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
Senior vacancy: Director of Forensic Services (UK)
We are currently working with a large private sector organisation (based in London), looking for a Director of Forensic Services.
This individual must be capable of leading discovery and investigation services across a highly dynamic environment whilst managing a small team.
Full details will be released upon enquiry. Please contact Luke Vile: luke.vile @ beechermadden.com or 020 3036 0509.