±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 7
New Yesterday: 7
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Senior vacancy: Director of Forensic Services (UK)
We are currently working with a large private sector organisation (based in London), looking for a Director of Forensic Services.
This individual must be capable of leading discovery and investigation services across a highly dynamic environment whilst managing a small team.
Full details will be released upon enquiry. Please contact Luke Vile: luke.vile @ beechermadden.com or 020 3036 0509.