New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 5
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
· Windows 8: Important Considerations for Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery
Senior vacancy: Director of Forensic Services (UK)
We are currently working with a large private sector organisation (based in London), looking for a Director of Forensic Services.
This individual must be capable of leading discovery and investigation services across a highly dynamic environment whilst managing a small team.
Full details will be released upon enquiry. Please contact Luke Vile: luke.vile @ beechermadden.com or 020 3036 0509.