±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Digital Forensics Manager - London
Based in London, the team is responsible for supporting the Fraud team by investigating computers, devices, networks and servers to collect data, spot patterns and discover evidence relating to fraud investigations.
This role runs the (small) team, ensuring information is collected, analysed and presented as needed. You will need to be able to then present findings up to board level, so an air of authority is needed.
You will also need to have experience leading small teams (not necessarily as Manager) in a similar setting.
Regards your technical skills, you need to be experienced in investigating all forms of data. Ideally you will also have experience in penetration testing and/or malware, though this is not essential. Interested individuals should have Encase Examiner ideally, but if not then directly relevant experience is needed.
The role is working for one of the world's most prestigious companies, in a highly respected team.
Please contact Luke Vile directly to discuss; 020 3036 0509 or alternatively please send your CV to luke.vile @ beechermadden.com