±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 7
New Yesterday: 7
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Digital Forensics Manager - London
Based in London, the team is responsible for supporting the Fraud team by investigating computers, devices, networks and servers to collect data, spot patterns and discover evidence relating to fraud investigations.
This role runs the (small) team, ensuring information is collected, analysed and presented as needed. You will need to be able to then present findings up to board level, so an air of authority is needed.
You will also need to have experience leading small teams (not necessarily as Manager) in a similar setting.
Regards your technical skills, you need to be experienced in investigating all forms of data. Ideally you will also have experience in penetration testing and/or malware, though this is not essential. Interested individuals should have Encase Examiner ideally, but if not then directly relevant experience is needed.
The role is working for one of the world's most prestigious companies, in a highly respected team.
Please contact Luke Vile directly to discuss; 020 3036 0509 or alternatively please send your CV to luke.vile @ beechermadden.com