±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 7
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
±Follow Forensic Focus
Supervisor – Digital Forensics and e-Discovery, UK
The job role of ‘Supervisor – Digital Forensics and e-Discovery’ encompasses a wide range of the more technical and complex aspects of the services provided by Millnet but will have added responsibility for supervising work allocation; ensuring processes are followed and documented; and recommending performance improvements and enhancements as identified. The following incorporates broadly all aspects of the role: Digital Forensic Collections and Investigations, Backup Tapes, Searches, OCR, e-Discovery Processing, Hosted Review Platforms, Coding, ‘Pre-Flight Print from Disc’, Scanning, Building Custom Load Files and other ad-hoc duties that may be associated with the role.
• Detailed product knowledge in the areas of digital forensics, ed processing, litigation support hosting platforms, electronic documents, eDiscovery databases, searching, objective coding, and litigation support hosting platforms and the EDRM model.
• Advanced understanding of file types and the ability to use this to analyse errors in EDD processing and to analyse EDD processing results.
• Experience with core forensic products including EnCase, FTK, Helix, NetAnalysis, XRY/Cellebrite and other tools used in forensic collections and investigations.
• Good knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Acrobat and other software used in providing litigation support services.
• Attention to detail. Proven ability to identify the smallest of issues, QA others’ and own work.
• Advanced technical skills including the ability to communicate technical solutions in a non-technical manner.
• The ability to use initiative to apply technical skills and knowledge to practical solutions to business needs and problems.
• Advanced use of Access – ability to design advanced and complicated queries.
• Communication skills (written and oral) must be sufficient be able to communicate clearly to both internally to project managers and directly with external clients.
• Proven ability to train and develop junior members of staff and to share information and knowledge whether in the format of group training sessions, one to one training or in drafting processes and documentation to be followed.
• Database skills including running queries, filtering and manipulation of data, importing and exporting data in various formats.
• Some scripting skills, most usefully Ruby, visual basic or database scripting so as to perform more advanced aspects
• Good client communication skills – i.e. proven ability to be the main point of contact on a project for instance on an off-site scanning project or to run in the ‘Project Management’ capacity smaller projects.
• Understanding of IT network, infrastructure, servers, backup systems etc that would assist with aspects of collection or processing of electronic documents.
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV and covering letter to stuart.clarke @ millnet.co.uk before 5 October 2012.