New Today: 7
New Yesterday: 7
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
· Windows 8: Important Considerations for Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery
Security Consultant (Clearwell focus) - 9 month contract
BeecherMadden are specialist recruiters in the fields of risk, cyber security and resilience.
We are currently looking for a Clearwell specialist, for a 9 month contract within a large private sector organisation based in Central London. The contract is urgent, with a deadline for submissions of 17:00 on Wednesday 10th October.
For more information and full details please contact me directly on 020 3036 0509 or email Luke Vile - luke.vile @ beechermadden.com