±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 5
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
eDiscovery Contract opportunity, London
Company: Global financial services organisation
Duration: 6 – 9 months
Location: London (central)
Essential experience: eDiscovery, recovering digital evidence to support ongoing/future investigations
Working as part of large or high profile cases / projects
Desirable experience: Clearwell platform experience
Contact: Luke Vile, BeecherMadden
020 3036 0509
Closing date: Wednesday 10th October 2012, 18:00 (COB)