±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
eDiscovery Contract opportunity, London
Company: Global financial services organisation
Duration: 6 – 9 months
Location: London (central)
Essential experience: eDiscovery, recovering digital evidence to support ongoing/future investigations
Working as part of large or high profile cases / projects
Desirable experience: Clearwell platform experience
Contact: Luke Vile, BeecherMadden
020 3036 0509
Closing date: Wednesday 10th October 2012, 18:00 (COB)