±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
eDiscovery contract opportunity, UK
I am currently looking for a Contract Consultant within eDiscovery to join a 6 month contract.
• You need to have eDiscovery Project Management experience, and delivered a number of large eDiscovery projects
• You need to have Clearwell eDiscovery legal review platform experience - Clearwell university a plus
• And you need to have experience of delivering training in the use of Clearwell or other eDiscovery legal review platforms
Please contact me on 020 3036 0822 or more information on this opportunity, or email your CV directly to Luke Vile at luke.vile @ beechermadden.com
Please note that BeecherMadden are acting as an employment agency with respect to this opportunity.
- Site Admin