±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 3
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
±Follow Forensic Focus
FBI - GS 7/9(EX) - Louisville, KY
Back to top
Serves as an Information Technology (IT) Forensic Examiner trainee.
Conducts routine forensic examinations of computer related evidence using established policies, procedures and precedent techniques.
Retrieves information stored on computer systems in a form useful to investigators and prosecutors.
Communicates orally in order to convey ideas and recommendations.
May be required to testify in court as to the procedures and methods used to obtain data.
Applicants must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with at least 20 semester hours in one or more of the following disciplines: computer science, information systems analysis, science/technology, information management, mathematics, computer engineering, or electrical/electronic engineering.
1. Applicant has had experience that demonstrates accomplishments of computer project assignments that require a range of knowledge of computer requirements and techniques. For example, assignments would show on the basis of general design criteria provided, experience in developing modifications to part of a system that require significant revisions in the logic or techniques used in the original development.
2. Applicant has completed the following technical courses or equivalent: A+ Certification Personal Computer Hardware Course; Network + Certification, CCNA Certification, MCSE Certification; FBI Computer Analysis Response Team (CART) Field Examiner Certification Course.
All applicants must verify completion of this basic education requirement by submitting a copy of official college transcripts by the closing date of the vacancy
Degrees must be from an accredited university or college.
- Senior Member