±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
Physical dump of iPhone 4S?
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
I know there are probably hundreds if not thousands of people around the world working for various vendors all bashing away at the keyboards trying to figure it out.
RonS or any other vendors who have knowledge are you able to shed some light on the progress (or lack of)?
- Senior Member
my understanding is the vendors are bypassing the 4s physical dump in favour of trying to crack the 5. either way if theres any way to help let us know
i was curious if the brains trust has any ideas on non-forensic procedures of getting data of these devices (ive been tasked with trying to crack a new ipad in any way). most suggestions have been go to apple for the data, but has anyone had any success with jailbreaking any of the unsupported devices to get through a password or get back deleted data?
- Senior Member