±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 5||Overall: 29014|
|New Yesterday: 8||Visitors: 58|
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
Network Analyst- Houston, Texas
• Premium compensation based on experience and qualifications
• Primary function of this role is to review security events in support of the customer’s Security Information Management (SIM) program. This includes logs and other network artifacts or events in the customers networks and systems as it relates to their security or IT infrastructure; Analyzes, designs, and develops well-defined methods and procedures for service related activities; Prepares standard reports; Customizes and provides business data for knowledge applications Responsibilities for this position include monitoring customer’s firewalls Performing initial diagnosis and trouble isolation; Proactively notifying customers of all problems within SLA guidelines; Remotely resolving incidents within their capability Isolates standard problems; Presents and gains agreement for problem isolation, solution creation and implementation plans Provide remote installation management/coordination when required Responsible for working with other Support Specialists in order to coordinate and quickly resolve customer issues; Providing regular updates to customers as efforts for resolution progress Providing a central point of communication for customer incidents related to their network security and firewall
• Documenting all actions taken to resolve incidents in ticketing system; Ensuring the correct and timely closure and completion of all incidents Proactively monitors and manages customers networks and systems and ensures the prompt delivery of service to meet our contractual terms and conditions within Service Level Agreement guidelines Work environment may require rotation in work hours, weekend or holiday hours, and/or extended hours, as needed, to accommodate 24/7 operations; Will work with various IT and business unit leads to ensure timely and proper handling of evidence including chain of custody.
• Will work with team members to determine incident frameworks, requirements, direction, and system recommendations.
Skills and Experience:
• 1-2 years of related experience Basic PC literacy/Keyboard proficiency; Understanding of Windows-based applications/tools Excellent communication skills, verbal and written as well as listening skills; Customer and deadline focused Knowledge of TCP/IP; Understanding of routers and routing, LAN devices, Firewalls, SIM Review tools; Knowledge of network and management protocols General knowledge of data communications General knowledge of remote support technologies and strategies PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Certification in Network related discipline or product such as Firewalls, Security, Network, etc. Network support/implementation experience with network management platforms
• 12 weeks - TBD