±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
±Follow Forensic Focus
Mobile Phone Analyst – Up to £32K – North England
Forensic Skills is a specialist recruitment business that supplies staff to Digital Forensics and e-Discovery consultancies, Blue Chip companies and Law Firms throughout the complete EDRM: Collections, Processing and Review on permanent, contract and temporary basis.
Our client, a leading Forensics organisation, is currently seeking a Mobile Phone Analyst to join their team based in North England. As a Mobile Phone Analyst, you will actively conduct casework and assist and support the Forensics Team.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following criteria:
• Professional casework experience analysing Mobile Devices
• Experience with specialist software such as EnCase , Oxygen, XRY and FTK
• Experience of data carving and scripting
• Fully conversant with the Digital Forensic Process and current ACPO Guidelines
For more information about this role please call Stuart Clark on 020 3119 3359 or send your CV to stuart.clark @ redsnappergroup.co.uk. Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Forensic Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Forensics, EnCase, FTK, Helix, Paraden Forensic Tools, Radio Tactics, Cellebrite, Solo, Talon, Dossier, eDiscovery, LAW PreDiscovery, EED, MetaLINCS, Attenex, Intorspect, Penetration Testing, Wireshark, Metasploit, BurpSuite, Ethercap, BackTrack Linux distribution, Encase, Pre Sales, Ringtail, litigation support, eDisclosure, computer forensic analysis, RingTail, Relativity, Clearwell, Stroz Friedberg Discovery, Documatrix and Kroll Ontrack Inview e-discovery software, FileSite and Hummingbird content and records management software, Carpe Diem time recording software, digital investigation, forensic analysis, computer forensic investigation, Digital forensics
- Senior Member