±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 6
New Yesterday: 10
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
Mobile Phone Analyst – Up to £32K – North England
Forensic Skills is a specialist recruitment business that supplies staff to Digital Forensics and e-Discovery consultancies, Blue Chip companies and Law Firms throughout the complete EDRM: Collections, Processing and Review on permanent, contract and temporary basis.
Our client, a leading Forensics organisation, is currently seeking a Mobile Phone Analyst to join their team based in North England. As a Mobile Phone Analyst, you will actively conduct casework and assist and support the Forensics Team.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following criteria:
• Professional casework experience analysing Mobile Devices
• Experience with specialist software such as EnCase , Oxygen, XRY and FTK
• Experience of data carving and scripting
• Fully conversant with the Digital Forensic Process and current ACPO Guidelines
For more information about this role please call Stuart Clark on 020 3119 3359 or send your CV to stuart.clark @ redsnappergroup.co.uk. Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Forensic Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Forensics, EnCase, FTK, Helix, Paraden Forensic Tools, Radio Tactics, Cellebrite, Solo, Talon, Dossier, eDiscovery, LAW PreDiscovery, EED, MetaLINCS, Attenex, Intorspect, Penetration Testing, Wireshark, Metasploit, BurpSuite, Ethercap, BackTrack Linux distribution, Encase, Pre Sales, Ringtail, litigation support, eDisclosure, computer forensic analysis, RingTail, Relativity, Clearwell, Stroz Friedberg Discovery, Documatrix and Kroll Ontrack Inview e-discovery software, FileSite and Hummingbird content and records management software, Carpe Diem time recording software, digital investigation, forensic analysis, computer forensic investigation, Digital forensics
- Senior Member