±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 3
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
IT Computer Forensic Manager - London
As a perquisite candidates must have technical hands on experience using tools including, but not limited to EnCase v6/7, Netwitness, FTK Access Data, Wireshark, etc and must be proficient *nix based operating systems / shell scripting.
A successful candidate should have experience working within a consultancy environment i.e. with multiple external clients / projects. Big 4 experience is highly desirable.
This is a manager level role so candidates will be expected to have a strong project management background (projects and people).
Candidates MUST have current client facing experience.
The role will include leading investigations, managing teams, creating reports/witness statements etc
Apply today in discretion for more information.
Follow DCL on twitter at @DCLSearch
If you are interested in this role please send an email to me firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0208 663 4030 to discuss this role further.