New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
· Windows 8: Important Considerations for Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery
IT Computer Forensic Manager - London
As a perquisite candidates must have technical hands on experience using tools including, but not limited to EnCase v6/7, Netwitness, FTK Access Data, Wireshark, etc and must be proficient *nix based operating systems / shell scripting.
A successful candidate should have experience working within a consultancy environment i.e. with multiple external clients / projects. Big 4 experience is highly desirable.
This is a manager level role so candidates will be expected to have a strong project management background (projects and people).
Candidates MUST have current client facing experience.
The role will include leading investigations, managing teams, creating reports/witness statements etc
Apply today in discretion for more information.
Follow DCL on twitter at @DCLSearch
If you are interested in this role please send an email to me firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0208 663 4030 to discuss this role further.