±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Pre-Sales Consultant £45K-£55K + 18% bonus quarterly
Do you like meeting with clients in order to understanding their needs?
Would you like to get more involved in business development but do not want to have a sales target?
You may be interested in a Pre-Sales Consultant position we are recruiting for.
The purpose of the job is to consult with law firms regarding their eDiscovery services needs within central London and propose solutions to clients for sales executives to close
The job is to:
• Support penetration of accounts by providing product-specific expertise in the form of attending qualified sales calls, presenting demos, providing customer education and assisting in closing complex sales.
• Further support clients by providing consultancy on active projects, guiding the customer’s representatives on how to apply technology efficiently and achieve their goals. Support the Client Services Team in providing pro-active strategic advice to clients on how to plan and conduct document reviews and deliver on budget.
• Articulate product messaging and value proposition of multiple product lines to prospects in a compelling manner; act as a subject matter expert who can clearly communicate information about complex terms and concepts to a broad audience who have differing skill/knowledge levels.
• Work with field sales to develop strategies and solutions to solve complex problems related to areas of expertise.
• Support Electronic Evidence Consultants in the preparation of proposals, estimates, demonstrations and presentations; support Case Management team by providing strategic and tactical advice on on-going projects.
• Create and fulfil opportunities to provide informational presentations in areas of expertise. Examples include: workshops, educational courses (CLE), seminars, and on-site law firm and corporate presentations.
• Maintain and grow expertise by reviewing related publications and other sources of information in product/service areas. Share information with peers across other sales teams to help grow internal knowledge. Make recommendations to management for related continuous improvement initiatives to practices, processes and products/services.
• Develop and foster relationships with strategic contacts and key influencers within the sales team’s assigned territory. Use expertise to establish and maintain credibility for the company, as well as an individual consultant.
The company is a top tier provider of electronic disclosure services to law firms and leading corporations with a good reputation in the market place and an investor in people.
In return you can expect a salary of between £45,000-£55,000 + quarterly bonus of 18% plus generous pension, healthcare, and season ticket loan.
To apply or for more information please send your CV in the first instance to teval @ specialistsolutionsuk.co.uk
Executive Search Consultant
Specialist Solutions UK
Office: 0845 309 1717
DDI: +44 121 764 7060
teval @ specialistsolutionsuk.co.uk
5th Floor Equipoint, Coventry Road, Yardley, Birmingham. B25 8AD