±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 5||Overall: 28995|
|New Yesterday: 5||Visitors: 38|
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
Account Director, Electronic Disclosure-London-£55K
• Overall owner for a portfolio of client engagements, including revenue forecasting, billing, staffing, up-sale, and client satisfaction.
• Management of delivery team on all projects including: reporting of overall project status, ensuring all standard operating procedures are written and followed, staffing, issue and risk management, project plan creation and updating.
• Career management and growth facilitation of direct reports.
• Business development on existing clients, including growing the revenue of existing client base.
• Organising and coordinating data processing, document review and electronic document productions utilising the company’s’ own eDiscovery software and services resources.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Years of project / customer success, backed by strong peer and customer references
• Experience of working with litigation support databases and/or case management at a major law firm essential
• Experience working with clients on business solutions
• Ability to manage risks, priorities and expectations in a fast-paced environment
• Superior technical and business problem-solving skills and judgment
• Excellent written, oral and listening skills
• Domain experience in managed application hosting, systems knowledge, database management, operations, process design and / or litigation support services a plus
• Ability to balance the requirements of satisfying customers and meeting revenue targets
• BA / BS required from a top-tier university essential
• JD/MBA degree preferred
In return you will work for a stable, progressive and professional company; you can expect a highly competitive salary, and worldwide opportunities for career progression.
Executive Search Consultant
Specialist Solutions UK
Office: 0845 309 1717
DDI: +44 121 764 7060
teval @ specialistsolutionsuk.co.uk
5th Floor Equipoint, Coventry Road, Yardley, Birmingham. B25 8AD