±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
EDD Project Manager (Hosted Solutions)-London £40K-£50K
Do you also have a strong aptitude for Technology?
Do you also hold a quantitative degree from a leading University?
If so you do you may be interested as working as a Project Manager for hosted software solutions for a global powerhouse in IT. Based in Central London you will be the overall owner for all client engagements and have responsibility for client satisfaction, responsible for engagement management of customers using company’s hosted suite of products.
Other responsibilities include:
• Management of delivery team on all projects including: reporting of overall project status, ensuring all standard operating procedures are written and followed, staffing, issue and risk management, project plan creation and updating
• Business development on existing clients, including growing the revenue of existing client base.
What you will need to be successful in your application:
• Experience in a client facing role (Essential)
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical subject (2.1 or above essential)
• Experience working with clients on business solutions (essential)
• Ability to manage risks, priorities and expectations in a fast-paced environment
• Superior technical and business problem-solving skills and judgment
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills (essential)
• Demonstrated experience working on multiple projects and clients with to tight deadlines
• Domain experience in managed application hosting, systems knowledge, operations, process design and support services a plus
The remuneration package on offer would include a highly competitive salary, benefits including pension, generous holiday entitlement, free parking, subsidised meals and snacks, investment your personal development, and to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with some of the country’s brightest minds and perform interesting and challenging work for a top tier supplier.
This role is urgent and the client would like to make an offer to the successful applicant by the New Year, so apply online today for an initial chat.
Executive Search Consultant
Specialist Solutions UK
Office: 0845 309 1717
DDI: +44 121 764 7060
teval @ specialistsolutionsuk.co.uk
5th Floor Equipoint, Coventry Road, Yardley, Birmingham. B25 8AD