±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
Page 392Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
The paper submission deadline for DFRWS 2005 has been extended until
Friday June 3, 2005. For those who have already submitted papers, you can
still edit your submission on the server. For those who requested an
extension or are behind because of the long weekend, you have a few more
days to finish your papers. For those who are hearing about the Digital
Forensic Research Workshop for the first time, you can refer to the Call
For Papers and consider submitting a paper or panel proposal.
More (Tom's Hardware Guide)
The paper can be read here.
A list of other articles and papers available at Forensic Focus can be found here, new submissions are always welcome.