±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
Page 399Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
TSK 2.03 and Autopsy 2.06 are now available. They are mostly feature upgrades (there is 1 important bug fix in TSK for AMD64 users though!). The biggest new feature is Unicode support (which was kindly funded by I.D.E.A.L. Technology) for all file systems. Autopsy also now supports Unicode and has new a new CSS HTML design. All AMD64 users should upgrade because the previous versions of MD5 and SHA1 produced incorrect values.