±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 13
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
Page 399Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
More (ZD Net UK)
This year the workshop is in New Orleans, August 17-19. The workshop is designed to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners with interests in digital forensics to share results, knowledge, and experience. This year's program is now available online at:
For more information about DFRWS05 and to register, go to:
- fls could crash if FAT short name did not exist
- Linux header file problem with some distros.
- Missing UFS / Ext2/3 file names (if deleted file claimed it used that data).
- Missing FAT directory entries with ils (if initial entries in cluster were invalid).
- Missing NTFS file if no $DATA or $IDX_* attributes existed (which meant the file had no content).
- Support for OS X Tiger.
- Internal design improvements and memory leak fix.
- 'ils -o' was readded as 'ils -O'.
- 'mactime -m' was added so that month is printed as number instead of name.