±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 6
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
Page 404Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
I asked Andy to sum up the services his firm will be offering and he provided the following:
"We have an established history in the Forensic Computing field, which draws upon over two decades of experience, mainly specialising in criminal investigation, fraud and Paedophilia related offences. We perform data recovery and specialise in data investigation of all types of digital media, maintaining high standards."
The Innovision website can be found at http://www.innovision-forensics.co.uk/home.htm
More (SC Magazine)