±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
±Follow Forensic Focus
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
Page 408Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
More (BusinessWeek online)
Since then the MFP has grown and become a commercial product called the Online Digital
Forensic Suite. Frank has offered to put together a new article with details of how the MFP has changed and what is offered in the new package. We look forward to it and will publish the new article here as soon as it becomes available.
The Inaugural Techno Forensics conference will be sponsored by the Institute of Computer Forensics Professionals (ICFP) and Hosted by NIST. The conference is founded on the principles of standardization in the field of digital evidence. The conference will cover many of the general disciplines in the areas of digital evidence to include some of the latest information on software and hardware solutions.
Unlike other forensic conferences that are limited to law enforcement only or are vendor specific in nature, this conference will be open to everyone currently involved in computer forensics, digital evidence, or anyone having an interest in the rapidly growing field of computer forensics.