±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
Page 409Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
The paper submission deadline for DFRWS 2005 has been extended until
Friday June 3, 2005. For those who have already submitted papers, you can
still edit your submission on the server. For those who requested an
extension or are behind because of the long weekend, you have a few more
days to finish your papers. For those who are hearing about the Digital
Forensic Research Workshop for the first time, you can refer to the Call
For Papers and consider submitting a paper or panel proposal.
More (Tom's Hardware Guide)
The paper can be read here.
A list of other articles and papers available at Forensic Focus can be found here, new submissions are always welcome.