- fls could crash if FAT short name did not exist
- Linux header file problem with some distros.
- Missing UFS / Ext2/3 file names (if deleted file claimed it used that data).
- Missing FAT directory entries with ils (if initial entries in cluster were invalid).
- Missing NTFS file if no $DATA or $IDX_* attributes existed (which meant the file had no content).
- Support for OS X Tiger.
- Internal design improvements and memory leak fix.
- 'ils -o' was readded as 'ils -O'.
- 'mactime -m' was added so that month is printed as number instead of name.