±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 5
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
Page 412Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
- fls could crash if FAT short name did not exist
- Linux header file problem with some distros.
- Missing UFS / Ext2/3 file names (if deleted file claimed it used that data).
- Missing FAT directory entries with ils (if initial entries in cluster were invalid).
- Missing NTFS file if no $DATA or $IDX_* attributes existed (which meant the file had no content).
- Support for OS X Tiger.
- Internal design improvements and memory leak fix.
- 'ils -o' was readded as 'ils -O'.
- 'mactime -m' was added so that month is printed as number instead of name.
More (press release)