More (ZD Net UK)
±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
Page 412Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
More (ZD Net UK)
This year the workshop is in New Orleans, August 17-19. The workshop is designed to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners with interests in digital forensics to share results, knowledge, and experience. This year's program is now available online at:
For more information about DFRWS05 and to register, go to:
- fls could crash if FAT short name did not exist
- Linux header file problem with some distros.
- Missing UFS / Ext2/3 file names (if deleted file claimed it used that data).
- Missing FAT directory entries with ils (if initial entries in cluster were invalid).
- Missing NTFS file if no $DATA or $IDX_* attributes existed (which meant the file had no content).
- Support for OS X Tiger.
- Internal design improvements and memory leak fix.
- 'ils -o' was readded as 'ils -O'.
- 'mactime -m' was added so that month is printed as number instead of name.