More (ZD Net UK)
±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 5
New Yesterday: 4
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
Page 414Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
More (ZD Net UK)
This year the workshop is in New Orleans, August 17-19. The workshop is designed to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners with interests in digital forensics to share results, knowledge, and experience. This year's program is now available online at:
For more information about DFRWS05 and to register, go to:
- fls could crash if FAT short name did not exist
- Linux header file problem with some distros.
- Missing UFS / Ext2/3 file names (if deleted file claimed it used that data).
- Missing FAT directory entries with ils (if initial entries in cluster were invalid).
- Missing NTFS file if no $DATA or $IDX_* attributes existed (which meant the file had no content).
- Support for OS X Tiger.
- Internal design improvements and memory leak fix.
- 'ils -o' was readded as 'ils -O'.
- 'mactime -m' was added so that month is printed as number instead of name.