±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
Page 415Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
Sault College web site
The paper submission deadline for DFRWS 2005 has been extended until
Friday June 3, 2005. For those who have already submitted papers, you can
still edit your submission on the server. For those who requested an
extension or are behind because of the long weekend, you have a few more
days to finish your papers. For those who are hearing about the Digital
Forensic Research Workshop for the first time, you can refer to the Call
For Papers and consider submitting a paper or panel proposal.
More (Tom's Hardware Guide)