±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
Page 417Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
It's been a busy month for the computer sleuths at the Heart of America Regional Computer Forensic Laboratory, a second-floor suite tucked into an upscale office building just north of the Missouri River. Instead of searching for fingerprints and footprints, the detectives who work at this office solve crimes by searching seized hard drives for file activity and Internet history.